Airports Authority of India (AAI) is hiring suitable candidates for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service). Eligible candidates may apply before 14-10-2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Vancancy
No. of Vacancy: 84
Pay Scale: Rs.12, 500 – 28, 500/-
- 10th Pass + 3 years’ approved regular Diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile / Fire with minimum 50% marks; (OR)
- 12th Pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License; OR b) Valid Medium Vehicle License issued at least one year Before the date of advertisement; OR c) Valid Light Motor Vehicle License issued at least two years before the date of advertisement. In case of (b) & (c), the incumbents will be required to acquire Heavy Duty Driving License within one year of appointment before completion of their probation period. In case, if they fail to acquire/ obtain the Heavy Duty Driving License, their probation period will be extended for one more year in order to obtain Heavy Duty Driving License, till such time, they will not be confirmed and their increments will also be withheld. Moreover, no further extension will be granted beyond two years and their services will stand terminated.
Note: Only candidates who are domicile of West Bengal, Bihar, Odisha, Chattisgarh, Jharkhand, Andaman & Nicobar and Sikkim States can apply for the above posts.
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 30 years
- SC/ST Categories: 05 Years
- OBC Candidates: 03 Years
- Ex-Service Men: As per the Govt Rules
Job Location: All Over India
Selection Process: Selection process for AAI Recruitment is as follows,
- Online Exam
- Physical Measurement
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
Application Fee: There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply:
- Log on to AAI careers page at official website aai.aero
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Complete the AAI Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of AAI Recruitment 2017 application form.
Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 24.09.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 14.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 14-10-2017
- Official Notification: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzDh435CQG8xTlB4aXJGNUFqYWs/view
- Online Application: https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment