AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2018
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 293 Senior Residents & Junior Residents (Non-Academic) on contractual basis. Apply Online before 06 January 2018. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Residents
- No. of Vacancy : 193 Posts (UR – 103, OBC- 52, SC – 29 & ST – 09)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.6600/-
- Post Name : Junior Residents
- No. of Vacancy : 100 Posts (UR – 53, OBC- 27, SC – 16 & ST – 04)
- Pay Scale : Rs. 60000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Residents : A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI/Institute of National Importance.
- For Junior Residents : MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 33 years as on 06.01.2018
Job Location : Bhubaneswar (Odissa)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- for General / OBC Category and Rs.500/- for SC/ST categories through On-line Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Bhubaneswar. No fee for OPH Category.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the the link given below.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 08.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.01.2018
- Date of Walk-in-Interview : 17.01.2018 at 08.00 AM
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link : http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/admin/Document/Notices/ilovepdf_mergedd0e68762-0763-48a1-a495-0975054f31e2.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/Recruitment_Notice.aspx