AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2017
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 40 Junior Residents (Non-Academic) on contractual basis. Walk-in-Interview 15 November 2017. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Residents (Non-Academic)
- No. of Vacancy : 40 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 60000/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : MBBS from Institution recognised by MCI. The candidate must have completed compulsory internship and must produce internship completion certificate and registration under any state MCI.
- Age Limit : As Per AIIMS Recruitment Rules
Job Location : Bhubaneswar (Odissa)
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Gen. & OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- and Rs.500/- for SC & ST Candidates through NEFT.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with all original Certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate and set of photocopies of all documents, Two recent passport size photographs at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview : Director Conference Hall, Administrative Building, AIIMS Bhubaneswar
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 15.11.2017 at 08:00 AM
Important Links :
- Advertisement Link : http://www.aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in/admin/Document/WhatNew/WhatNew-571.pdf