+12 Pass Govt. Job
Airports Authority of India Recruitment is looking for some freshers candidates for recruiting for the posts of Pilot Officer 2017. The interested candidates can apply for this post. The last for the application is 09-June-2017. There are 05 vacancies for this post. The candidates who have passed 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/ University with current valid ATPL/CPL issued By DGCA are eligible. For applying in Airports Authority of India Recruitment, the candidate should have Indian citizenship and the age should be between 21 to 57 years.
Those who are interested in working with Airports Authority of India Recruitment and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: Airports Authority of India Recruitment
1.Post Name: Pilot Officer
No of Vacancies: 05 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12500-28500 /-
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed 10+2 (with Physics & Maths) from a recognized Board/ University with current valid ATPL/CPL issued By DGCA.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 21 years to 57 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these +12 Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Airports Authority of India,
Safdarjung Airport, New Delhi
Pin Code – 600 027
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is offline. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in Airports Authority of India Recruitment. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 09-June-2017.
For online application- Apply Here