APSC Recruitment 2017
Assam Public Service Commission is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 186 Lecturer. Apply before 26 December 2017. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Lecturer
- No. of Vacancy : 186 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.12000-400000/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5900/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Master Degree in Physics/Chemistry/Botany/Zoology/Mathematics/PoliticalScience/History/Geography/Economics/Sociology/Social Science with 55% marks from any recognized university with M.Ed with 55% marks with specialization in Educational Technology/Audio Visual Education or Degree/Diploma in relevant Engineering with 55% marks.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 38 years As on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Assam
APSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Screening test / Viva-voce interview.
Application Fee : There is no application Fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self attested photocopies of Certificate / Mark Sheet / recent photograph send to the Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission, Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 on or before 26.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 26.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://apsc.nic.in/Advertisement%2013-2017.pdf
- Download Application Form : http://apsc.nic.in/Direct%20Recruitment%20Form.pdf