Army Recruitment Rally ARO Recruitment 2017 Bhilwara
Army Recruitment Rally ARO Recruitment 2017 Bhilwara is hiring suitable candidates for the post of Soldier. Eligible candidates may apply before 31 October 2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Indian Army Job Details:
- Soldier General Duty (Sol GD)
- Soldier Technical
- Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper Technical (Sol Clk/SKT).
- Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant & NA (Vet)
- Soldier Tradesmen (Sol Tdn)
Only for these Districts:
- For Soldier General Duty:Metric/SSLC/10th Class pass from Education Boards/Institutions recognized for enrollment with minimum 33% marks in each subject (not applicable in additional subjects) and 45% marks in aggregate with the exception that the candidates from Sampurnanand Sanskrit Vishwa Vidyalaya, Varanasi, in addition must have passed Purva Madhyam with English as compulsory subject.
- For Soldier Clerk / Store Keeper:10+2 / equivalent pass in any stream (Arts, Commerce, Science) with 60% in aggregate and 50% in each subject from Education Boards / Intermediate Institutions recognized for enrollment.
- Soldier Technical: 10+2 /Intermediate exam passed in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths, English, Biology and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject from Education Boards/Institutions recognized OR Three years Diploma in Engg (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/Computer Science Mechanical Engg and Electronic & Instrumentation Engg) from a recognized Polytechnic Instt.
- Soldier Tradesmen (TDN):Min 10th pass.
Age Limit: Minimum and Maximum age limit is 17 years 06 months to 21 years for Soldier General Duty & 17 years 06 months to 23 years for all others posts as on 01.10.2017
Job Location: Bhilwara (Rajasthan)
Stage I: Screening:
- Pre-Height Check by Height Bar.
- Checking of Bar-coded Admit Card printed by the candidates.
- Physical Fitness Tests (PFT). 1.6 Km Run, Beam (Chin up), 9 Feet Ditch & Zig Zag Balance.
- Physical Measurement Tests (PMT). Height, Weight & Chest measurement
- Documentation Check and Interview by Screening Director.
- Medical Examination.
- Interview by Host Director and issue of admit card for CEE.
Stage II: Common Entrance Examination (CEE). Negative Marking will be applied in CEE for all categories.
Stage III: Evaluation, Preparation of Merit List and Arms Allotment.
Stage IV: Dispatch to the Training Centre.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website joinindianarmy.nic.in form 15.09.2017 to 31.10.2017.
Venue of Rally: Mohanlal Sukhadia Stadium, Bhilwara
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Registration of Recruitment Rally: 15.09.2017
- Last Date for Registration of Recruitment Rally: 31.10.2017
- Date of Recruitment Rally: 15 to 26.11.2017 at 2.00 AM to 7.00 AM
Apply Online: https://joinindianarmy.nic.in/Bravo/BRAVOUserLogin.htm