BHEL Tiruchirappalli is hiring suitable candidates for the post of 554 Trade Apprentices under Apprenticeship Act 1961-Reg. Eligible candidates may apply before 18.10.2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Trade Apprentices Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 554 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 8270/- (Per Month)
Trade wise Vacancy:
- Fitter: 210 Posts
- Turner: 30 Posts
- Machinist: 30 Posts
- Electrician: 40 Posts
- Motor Mechanic Vehicle: 30 Posts
- Welder (G&E): 130 Posts
- Plumber: 22 Posts
- Carpenter: 19 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical): 15 Posts
- Programmer & System Administration Assistant: 25 Posts
- MLT Pathology: 03 Posts
Educational Qualification: Passed 10th class examination and ITI Passed Certificate in the respective Trades.
Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 27 years as on 01.10.2017.
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process: Selection will be made on GATE 2017 Score & Interview.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in register themselves then apply again https://www.bheltry.co.in on or before 18.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form: 18.10.2017
- Details Advertisement Link: https://www.bheltry.co.in/appforms/AA102AppCircular.pdf
- Apply Online for Register: http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/Pages/Apprenticeship/ApprenticeRegistration.aspx
- Apply Online for BHEL: https://www.bheltry.co.in/tms/app_pro/