Graduate Pass Govt. Job
Bureau of Pharma PSU of India Recruitment is looking for some freshers candidates for recruiting for the posts of Manager officer 2017. The interested candidates can apply for this post. The last for the application is 24-June-2017. There are 106 vacancies for this post. The candidates who have passed post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University are eligible. For applying in Bureau of Pharma PSU of India Recruitment, the candidate should have Indian citizenship and the age should be between 21 to 50 years.
Those who are interested in working with Bureau of Pharma PSU of India Recruitment and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: Bureau of Pharma PSU of India Recruitment
1.Post Name: Manager officer
No of Vacancies: Not Mention
Pay Scale: Rs.45000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed post Graduate Degree in the subject concerned or its equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a University.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 21 years to 50 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these Graduate Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is offline. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in Bureau of Pharma PSU of India Recruitment. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 24-June-2017.
For online application- Application Form