Central Bank of India Recruitment 2017
Central Bank of India is hiring suitable candidates for the position of Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) in the rank of Deputy General Manager in Specialist Category (Top Executive Grade ). Apply before 22 December 2017.All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- No. of Vacancy : Not Specified
- Pay Scale : Rs. 68680-76520/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Engineering Graduate (BE/B. Tech) from a Recognised University with specialisation in Information Security/ It Risk Management/ Information Assurance/ Cyber Security & Digital Threat Management.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 28 to 50 years as 31.10.2017
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on personal interaction and the decision of the Bank in this regard shall be final.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.1000/- through Demand Draft drawn on any
Nationalised/Scheduled Bank drawn in favour of “Central Bank of India- Recruitment of CISO” and
payable at Mumbai.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application from along with Self attested copy of relevant documents send to General Manager- HRD, Central Bank of India, Chander Mukhi, 17th floor, Nariman Point Mumbai- 400 021 on or before 22.12.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 22.12.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement & Application form Link : https://www.centralbankofindia.co.in/pdf/ADV_CISO.pdf