CPCB Recruitment 2017
Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 21 Scientist, Lower Division Clerk & Various Vacancy. Apply before 17 December 2017. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Scientist ‘B’
- No. of Vacancy : 13 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.56100-177500/- (per month)
- Post Name : Lower Division Clerk
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.19900-63200/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Scientist : Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Chemical/ Environmental Civil/ Environmental, IT/ Computer Science, Electronics & Communication, & Electrical/ Instrumentation from a recognized University or Institution.
- For Lower Division Clerk : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University or Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer (Time allowed – 10 minutes)
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years for Lower Division Clerk & 35 years for Scientist (as on 17.12.2017)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST Candidates, 03 years for OBC Candidates and 10 years for PH Candidates
Job Location : Delhi
CPCB Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in Prescribed application form along with photocopies (self-attested) of educational/ professional qualifications recent passport size photographs send to The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment), Central Pollution Control Board, “Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar, Shahdara, Delhi-110032 on or before 17.12.2017
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 17.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.cpcb.nic.in/upload/Jobs/Jobs_119_Advertisement_17.11.2017.pdf
- Download Application form Link : http://cpcb.nic.in/upload/Jobs/Job_App_Frm_120_FORM%20DEPUTATION.PDF