10 Pass Govt. Job
Directorate of Printing Recruitment is looking for some freshers candidates for recruiting for the posts of Apprentices 2017. The interested candidates can apply for this post. The last for the application is 09-June-2017. There are 20 vacancies for this post. The candidates who have passed VIIIth Class Passed from recognized board or SSC or also have equivalent 10th Class pass under 10+2 system with Physics & Chemistry OR ITI Passed in COPA OR Passed in Diploma from a recognized university in Printing Diploma are eligible. For applying in Directorate of Printing Recruitment, the candidate should have Indian citizenship and the age should be between 18 to 30 years.
Those who are interested in working with Directorate of Printing Recruitment and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: Directorate of Printing Recruitment
1.Post Name: Apprentices
No of Vacancies: 20 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11765-31540/-
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed VIIIth Class Passed from recognized board or SSC or also have equivalent 10th Class pass under 10+2 system with Physics & Chemistry OR ITI Passed in COPA OR Passed in Diploma from a recognized university in Printing Diploma.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 18 years to 30 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these Graduate Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be an oral test for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is offline. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in Directorate of Printing Recruitment. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 09-June-2017.
For online application- Application Form