Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) Recruitment 2017
ECIL Recruitment 2017 is hiring suitable candidates for the post of 75 Junior Artisan, Engineering Trainee. Eligible candidates may attend Walk-in-Interview on 16, 18 and 22 December 2017 or apply online. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Junior Artisan Vacancy
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 15418/- (Per month)
Post Name: Graduate Engineering Trainee Vacancy
No. of Vacancy: 66 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 38430/- (Per Month)
- For Junior Artisan: Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics and R&TV.
- For Graduate Engineering Trainee: First Class Engineering Degree with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges /Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 25 years as on 30.11.2017
Job Location: India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Computer Based Test (CBT) followed by interview for shortlisted candidates. The duration of Test [CBT] is of 1 ½ hours in Objective Type. The Written Test [Online/CBT] shall be of Objective Multiple Choice Type and on Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through online or challan and remit the payment in any of the SBI Branches. No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen/Internal Candidates.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the Website www.ecil.co.in or Walk-in-Interview from 02.12.2017 to 22.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Date of Interview: 16.12.2017 at 09.30 A.M to 12.00 P.M
- Date of Interview: 18.12.2017 at 09.30 A.M to 12.00 P.M
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 22.12.2017
Apply Online: www.ecil.co.in