FCI(Food Corporation of India) is hiring suitable candidates for the post of 714 Watchmen. Eligible candidates may apply before 6.11.2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Watchmen Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 714 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 8,100 – Rs. 18,070/- Per Month
Educational Qualification: 8TH (Middle) Standard Passed.
Age Limit: 18-25 years
Job Location: Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh)
Selection Process: Written examination, pattern of physical endurance test (Qualifying Nature).
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
- Nationality: A candidate for appointment in the service of the Corporation shall be:
- a Citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to one of the Minority Communities notified by Government namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
- The posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting.
FOOD CORPORATION OF INDIA REGIONAL OFFICE, TC-3V VIBHUTI KHAND, GOMATI NAGAR LUCKNOW- 226010.
How to Apply: Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings and departmental candidates should apply Online. Their candidature is subject to fulfillment of the essential eligibility criteria and ensure that they are in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their employer on or before 06.11.2017 which shall be required to be sent along with other essential enclosures in case of their short listing on the basis of the Written Test/Physical Endurance Test at the designated Address which shall be informed / notified through the designated website (www.fciupjobs.com). “No Objection Certificate’ issued after 06.11.2017 or at the time of appearing in Document Verification / Physical Endurance Test, shall not be considered as an eligibility document and summarily rejected.”
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 06.11.2017
Details Advertisement Link: http://fciupjobs.com/PDF/advertisement.pdf?_=636429692643039420
Apply Online: http://fciupjobs.com/userLogin.aspx