Government of West Bengal Recruitment 2017
National Health Mission, Birbham, Government of West Bengal is hiring suitable candidates for the position of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician & Various Vacancy. apply Before 05 December 2017. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Staff Nurse
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 17220/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Lab Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9380/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Staff Nurse : GNM Passed from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council.
- For Lab Technician : Higher Secondary Passed 10+2 From a recognised board.
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 65 years for Staff Nurse as on 01.11.2017 & 40 years for Lab Technician as on 09.12.2015
Job Location : Birbham (West Bengal)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : Candidate have to pay Rs.100/- for General caste and Rs.50/- for reserved category through demand draft in favour of DHFWS, Birbham.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply prescribed application form along with Mark Sheet of all requisite qualification from class 10+, Proof Certificate send to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health & Secretory, District Health & Family Welfare Samity National Health Mission, Birbham on or before 05.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 05.12.2017
Important Links :
- Details Advertisement Link :http://birbhum.gov.in/Jobs/CMOH_recruit_16112017.pdf