Graduate Pass Govt. Job
Health Department Recruitment is looking for some freshers candidates for recruiting for the posts of Medical Officer 2017. The interested candidates can apply for this post. The last for the application is 24-June-2017. There are 33 vacancies for this post. The candidates who have passed an MBBS with PG Degree or a Diploma in respective subject and three years experience in case of PG Degree or five years in the case of PG Diploma are eligible. For applying inHealth Department Recruitment, the candidate should have Indian citizenship and the age should be between 20 to 45 years.
Those who are interested in working with Health Department Recruitment and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: Health Department Recruitment
1.Post Name: Medical Officer
No of Vacancies: 33 posts
Pay Scale: Rs: 50000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed an MBBS with PG Degree or a Diploma in respective subject and three years experience in case of PG Degree or five years in the case of PG Diploma.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 20 years to 45 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these Graduate Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is offline. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in Health Department Recruitment. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 24-June-2017.
For online application- Application Form