Graduate Pass Govt. Jobs
High Court of Bombay at Goa is looking for some fresher candidates of India for the post of Civil Judge. The interested candidates who are willing to join this organization can apply for this post. The last date of the application is 05-June-2017. The candidates who have a degree of law and have some knowledge of Konkani language with experience are eligible for these posts. The total number of vacancies for this post are 10. To apply for the High Court of Bombay at Goa, the candidate should have Indian citizenship and the age should be between 21 to 55 years.
Those who are interested in working with High Court of Bombay at Goa and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: High Court of Bombay at Goa Recruitment 2017
Post Name: Civil Judge
No of Vacancies: 10 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.27700-44770/-
Eligibility Criteria for these Court Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed a degree in law and have knowledge and experience of Konkani language.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 21 years to 55 years.
Process of Selection Of this Court Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these Govt. pass jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be a typing test for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Application fees for these Court Jobs In India 2017
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs.500/-
- For Others: Rs.1000/-
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is offline. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in High Court of Bombay at Goa. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 05-June-2017.