Graduate Pass Govt. Job
HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment is looking for some freshers candidates for recruiting for the posts of Senior Associate, Junior Associate 2017. The interested candidates can apply for this post. The last for the application is 10-June-2017. There are 24 vacancies for this post. The candidates who have passed Graduation in any stream or ITI / NAC (With Vocational Training) in relevant Trade are eligible. For applying in HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment, the candidate should have Indian citizenship and the age should be between 19 to 30 years.
Those who are interested in working with HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment
1.Post Name: Senior Associate
No of Vacancies: 05 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 8000-9000/-
2.Post Name: Junior Associate
No of Vacancies: 15 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5600-6500/-
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed Graduation in any stream or ITI / NAC (With Vocational Training) in relevant Trade.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 19 years to 30 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these Graduate Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is offline. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in HMT Machine Tools Limited Recruitment. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 10-June-2017.
For online application-Apply Here