IIAP Bangalore Recruitment 2017, Indian Institute of Astrophysics is hiring suitable candidates for the post of Engineer. Eligible candidates may apply before 13 November 2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Engineer-C Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification: ME/M.Tech degree, in Electronics/ Electrical engineering or equivalent from a recognized university with more than 60% marks in the aggregate and consistently good academic record.
Experience: Four years’ experience, after ME/M.Tech degree in design and implementation of Analog/Digital controls with electro/mechanical systems on medium complex technical projects is essential.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 40 years as on 13.11.2017
Job Location: Bengaluru
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Exam.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
- Applications will be received on-line only. The application for on-line registration will be available in the Institute web-site: www.iiap.res.in/jobs during the period from 13th October, 2017.
- Upon registration, applicants will be provided with an on-line Registration Number, which should be carefully preserved for future reference.
- E-mail ID of the applicant will have to be provided in the application CORRECTLY and compulsorily.
- For those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies, the on-line application has to be invariably followed up with a ‘No objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, duly indicating the name and Reg.No. on the reverse.
Address: 2ND BLOCK, KORAMANGALA, SARJAPUR ROAD, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560034
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Application form : 13.11.2017
Details Advertisement Link: https://www.iiap.res.in//iia_jobs/