Graduate Pass Govt. Job
IIT Ropar Recruitment is looking for some freshers candidates for recruiting for the posts of Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Lab Assistant 2017. The interested candidates can apply for this post. The last for the application is 07-June-2017. There are 16 vacancies for this post. The candidates who have passed aMaster Degree in Chemistry with a minimum of 55 % marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized University/ Institute or M.Sc. in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55 % marks or Bachelor degree (Four years) in engineering are eligible. For applying in IIT Ropar Recruitment, the candidate should have Indian citizenship and the age should be between 18 to 35 years.
Those who are interested in working with IIT Ropar Recruitment and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: IIT Ropar Recruitment
1.Post Name: Junior Technical Superintendent
No of Vacancies: 03 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
2.Post Name: Junior Technical Superintendent, Junior Lab Assistant
No of Vacancies: 10 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed Master Degree in Chemistry with a minimum of 55 % marks in the qualifying degree from a recognized University/ Institute or M.Sc. in relevant discipline with a minimum of 55 % marks or Bachelor degree (Four years) in engineering.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 18 years to 35 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these Graduate Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be a Practical test for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is online. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in IIT Ropar Recruitment. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 07-July-2017.
For online application- Apply Here