IREL(Indian Rare Earths Limited) is hiring suitable candidates for the post of 04 Company Secretary & Deputy Manager. Eligible candidates may apply before 27.10.2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Company Secretary Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 29,100 – Rs. 58,000/- Per Month
Post Name: Deputy Manager Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 24,900 – Rs. 50,500/- Per Month
For Company Secretary:
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline. Passed Final Examination of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) and should have membership of the ICSI.
- Experience: 09/12 years of post-membership experience in executive cadre in the Secretarial Department in Central PSU/ State PSU and or Public limited or listed Company.
- Desirable: Degree in law, Computer proficiency.
- Job Description: Organize Board Meetings, Committee meetings and Shareholders meetings of the Company (from preparation of agenda to finalization of Minutes). Responsible for e-filing of various Forms, Documents & Returns within statutory period. Maintenance of Statutory Registers and Records as per Companies Act, 2013 and rules made thereunder.Ensure compliance with the applicable Provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 and other Corporate and allied Laws
For Deputy Manager:
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and PG Degree/PG Diploma/ MBA/MSW/MA with specialization in Human Resources Management / Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management /Labour Management/ Organizational Development/ Human Resources Development / Labour welfare from institutes/ universities recognized by AICTE.
- Experience: 06 years post qualification executive experience. Desirable: Degree in law, Computer proficiency.
Age Limit: 42/45 years
Job Location: Mumbai
Selection Process: The selection procedure shall comprise of any / or a combination of the following:
1. Written test/job test/trade test or any combination thereof. Group exercise/interview, Any other test(s) as may be prescribed or as decided by IREL.
Application Fee: Candidates applying against the post of Company Secretary and Dy. Manager (HRM) will be required to pay an application fee of Rs. 100/- (non-refundable) by way of Demand Draft payable in favour of Indian Rare Earths Ltd., Mumbai. Application fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility before payment of application fees. No application fees shall be charged from SC, ST, OBC (NCL), PwD, Exserviceman and women candidates. The candidate is required to write his/her name, date of birth and post applied for, on the reverse of demand draft before sending along with application form.
GM (HRM), Indian Rare Earths Limited, Plot No. 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 028
How to Apply:
- Application and undertaking form must be submitted strictly as per the prescribed format available on Careers(Recruitment section) >Advertisement of the IREL Website http://www.irel.co.in. Applications must be in response to our advertisement quoting Advertisement Reference No. and Post on the application form.
- All instructions as given in the advertisement must be adhered to, failing which, the applicant will be disqualified for the post. The application must be forwarded with one recent passport size photograph pasted on the form, self-attested copy of proof of age, caste certificate in the prescribed format as applicable, degree certificate and experience certificate as mentioned in Para “f”.
- Applications must be forwarded to the address mentioned in Para “f” through Post/Courier Services only. Applications forwarded through any other means including by Fax or e-mail or hand delivery will not be entertained. f) Application along with self-certified copies of following documents and undertaking must be forwarded in an envelope superscribing “Advertisement Ref. No. – Advt. No. HRM/P/2017/1” & Post applied for” to following address : GM (HRM), Indian Rare Earths Limited, Plot No. 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Near Siddhi Vinayak Temple, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400 028 by Post/Courier Service only so as to reach on or before the last date i.e 27.10.2017. Application received after last date of receipt, due to postal delay or for any other reasons, shall not be considered at all. IREL management will not be responsible for any delay in submission of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for receipt of application with all required testimonial /certificate: 27.10.2017.