JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 66 Medical Officer in Higher Education Department. Apply Online before 15 December 2017. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Medical Officer
- No of Vacancy : 66 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Ayurvedic recognized by CCIM or Bachelors Degree in Homeopathy recognized by CCIH/CCIM.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
JKPSC Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Test and Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 805/- & Rs. 405/- for reserved categories through Challan in the J&K Bank branch.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the link given below.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.11.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 18.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/NOTIFICATION_11_PSC.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/Pages/Applicant/Signup.as