JKPSC Recruitment 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 03 Assistant Town Planner in Housing & Urban Development Department. Apply Online before 20 October 2017. All the necessary details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Town Planner
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5200/-
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Architecture/AMITP OR Post Graduate Diploma in Town and Country Planning from a recognized Institute or its equivalent as also recognized by the Institute of Town Planners OR Degree in Town and Country Planning or its equivalent from a recognized Institute/ University as also recognized by the Institute of Town Planners.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 40 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Jammu & Kashmir
Selection Process : Selection will be made on through Written Test and Oral Test.
Application Fee : Candidates belonging to General Category have to pay Rs. 805/- & Rs. 405/- for reserved categories through Challan in the J&K Bank branch.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the link given below.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 20.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 26.10.2017
Important Links :
- Advertisement Link : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/pdf/08_PSC_ASST_TOWN_PLANER.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in/Pages/Applicant/Signup.as