+12 Pass Govt. Job
Karnataka State Police Recruitment is looking for some freshers candidates for recruiting for the posts of Civil Police Constable 2017. The interested candidates can apply for this post. The last for the application is 22-June-2017. There are 1313 vacancies for this post. The candidates who have passed PUC, 12th Std (12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-ICSE, 12th Std-SSE) or equivalent are eligible. For applying in Karnataka State Police Recruitment, the candidate should have Indian citizenship and the age should be between 17 to 30 years.
Those who are interested in working with Karnataka State Police Recruitment and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: Karnataka State Police Recruitment
1.Post Name: Civil Police Constable
No of Vacancies: 1313 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 11600-21000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed PUC, 12th Std (12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-ICSE, 12th Std-SSE) or equivalent.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 17 years to 30 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these +12 Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be a Physical Standard test for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Application fees for these Jobs In India 2017
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs.100/-
- For Others: Rs.250/-
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is online. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in Karnataka State Police Recruitment. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 22-June-2017.
For online application- Apply Here