12 Pass Govt. Job
Karnataka State Police Recruitment is looking for some freshers candidates for recruiting for the posts of Civil Police Constable 2017. The interested candidates can apply for this post. The last for the application is 12-June-2017. There are 2626 vacancies for this post. The candidates who have passed PUC or 12th(12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-ICSE, 12th Std-SSE) are eligible. For applying in Karnataka State Police Recruitment, the candidate should have Indian citizenship and the age should be between 18 to 27 years.
Those who are interested in working with Karnataka State Police Recruitment and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: Karnataka State Police Recruitment
1.Post Name: Civil Police Constable
No of Vacancies: 2626 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21000 /-
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed PUC or 12th(12th Std-CBSE, 12th Std-ICSE, 12th Std-SSE).
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 18 years to 27 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these 12 Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be a Physical test for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is online. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in Karnataka State Police Recruitment. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 12-June-2017.
For online application-Apply Here