Kerala PSC Recruitment 2017
Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 123 Junior Instructor, Peon Watchman & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 15 November 2017. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Junior Instructor
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 26500-56700/-
- Post Name : Peon Watchman
- No. of Vacancy : 42 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7735-13090/-
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- For Junior Instructor : S.S.L.C. or equivalent qualification with National Trade Certificate in the appropriate trade with 3 years experience in the trade after obtaining the certificate.
- For Peon Watchman : Pass in Standard VI (New) or equivalent
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 19 to 44 years For Junior Instructor & 18 to 50 years For Peon Watchman as on 04.10.2017
Job Location : Kerala
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test/ OMR/ Online Test.
Application Fee : There is no application fee
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply Online through the link given below.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 15.11.2017
Important Links :
- Advertisement Link : https://www.keralapsc.gov.in/index.php?option=com_docman&task=cat_view&gid=802&Itemid=161
- Apply Online : http://thulasi.keralapsc.gov.in/thulasi/