KHS(Kendriya Hindi Sansthan) is hiring suitable candidates for the post of 35 Clerk & Peon. Eligible candidates may apply online before 13.11.2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Clerk & Peon Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 35 Posts
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Professor: 01 Post
- Associate Professor: 04 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 02 Posts
- Junior Stenographer: 01 Post
- Proof Reader: 01 Post
- Lower Division Clerk: 06 Posts
- Library Clerk: 02 Posts
- Driver: 02 Posts
- Peon: 12 Posts
- Safaiwala: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 12th Pass, Matriculation, Driving License, intermediates, Graduate, Master Degree, PH.D.
Age Limit: Candidates should be age Limit Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation as per Government Rules and Regulation.
Job Location: Agra, Uttar Pradesh
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Test and Skill Test.
- For Academic Posts:
1. For Unreserved and OBC candidates Application Fee:-Rs. 500/-
2. For SC/ST candidates Application Fee: Rs. 250/-
2. For Administrative Posts:
1. For Unreserved and OBC candidates Application Fee:-Rs. 200/-
2. For SC/ST candidates Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the official website khsindia.org before on 13th November 2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application form & Fee: 13.11.2017
Details Advertisement Link: http://khsindia.org/india/images/ADVTATANDT2017.jpg
Essential Instructions for application to Academic and Administrative posts: http://khsindia.org/india/images/Instruction.pdf
Download Application form For Academic Posts: http://khsindia.org/india/images/Academic_Form_and_RR.pdf
Download Application Form for Administrative Posts: http://khsindia.org/india/images/Administration_Form.pdf