KRCL recruitment September 2017
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has released a notification regarding the recruitment of candidates for the position of a Engineer, Manager and Law Officer. So, Interested candidates may apply through online mode.Jobs offered are Full time as well as Part time. Total of 10 vacancies are there. For more details,read the post given below:
Post Name: Deputy Chief engineer
Number of job vacancies: 10 vacancies
- FA&CAO/Projects- 01
- Dy. General Manager (Finance) -03
- Sr. Accounts Officer – 02
- Law Officer – 01
- Dy. Chief Engineer/USBRL/J&K – 03
- FA & CAO/Projects, Deputy General Manager, Senior Accounts Officer In Accounts Department: IRAS/ Government candidates with requisite pay scale and experience as mentioned above. And PSU service / Private Sector candidates with requisite service and experience with as mentioned above and minimum qualification of CA/ICWAI/MBA(Finance).
- Law Officer: LLB/LLM with at least 60% marks. The degree should also be recognized by the Bar Council of India. The candidate should be a member of the Bar Association.
- Deputy Chief Engineer /USBRL :Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering, with minimum 60% marks or equivalent from a recognized university approved by AICTE.
Salary: Not Specified
Jobs Location: All India
Nationality Criteria: Indian
Age limit: Candidate should not be having the age more than 50 years.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the personal Interview and documents verification.
How To Apply:
Candidates need to apply for this job using the online portal link to which will be provided below. Then the hard copy of the application has to be send along with –
- Attested copies of certificate in proof of qualification (As per the qualification specified in Instruction Sheet, including recognition granted by Bar council of India, where required)
- Attested copy of Proof of Date of Birth.
- Attested copy of caste certificate in the format required for Central Government Employment if available.
- Attested copy of documents regarding experience last served and others if any.
- Two attested passport size photographs.
- Bank draft of Rs. 500/- in favour of FA&CAO/KRCL
Send the application with these documents to
Senior Recruitment Officer, Konkan Railway Corporation
Ltd, Plot No.6, Belapur Bhavan, Sec-11,
CBD Belapur, Navi Mumbai-400614
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- through bank draft in favor of FA&CAO/KRCL payable at Navi Mumbai and The application fee is non-refundable.
OFFICIAL WEBSITE: http://konkanrailway.com:8080/OnlineReg/applyOnline.action
Dates To Remember: 09/10/2017