Madhya Gujarat Vij (MGVCL) is hiring suitable candidates for the post of Law Officer. Eligible candidates may apply before 17.10.2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Law Officer Vacancy
No. of Vacancy: 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 21,200 – Rs. 42,000/- Per Month
1.Educational Criteria: Special LLB/LLM from Government Recognized University with regular course or five years integrated course in law.
- Job Profile: Candidate has to look after the legal matters of the Company at Corporate Office, Circle and Field Offices.To coordinate, monitor, follow-up of various litigation in the courts effectively and provide necessary legal guidance to the field offices.
- Required Experience: Minimum 06 years of working experience in Corporate Sector/Public Sector/Power Sector or as practicing Advocate in Court of Law.
- Required Skills: Good Command over English Language, skill and knowledge in legal drafting, knowledge of court procedures, briefing and liaising with Advocates and knowledge of computer operations.
Age Criteria: 35 years for UR candidates. Maximum age relaxation in upper age limit shall be considered as 45 years.
Job Location: Baroda
Documents to be produced at time of Written Test And Interview or as and when required:
- Online application form along with two recent passport size photographs should be affixed on the space provided on the application form.
2. Resume/ Curriculum Vitae.
3. Attested copy of
i. School Leaving Certificate
ii. Mark sheets of Special LLB/ LLM or Marksheets of Five Year Integrated Course in Law, as applicable.
iii. Degree Certificate.
4. Certificate specifying the percentage equivalent to grades (if applicable).
5. Experience Certificate.
6. NOC from present employer.
7. Domicile certificate, if applicable.
8. Copy of SBI Challan (for payment made at SBI branch)/copy of system generated receipt in case of online payment of application fees.
9. In case of Widow Candidates, necessary documentary proofs.
10. Any Other Certificate/document applicable.
Selection Process: The candidates shortlisted for written test/Interview on basis of their “online applications” shall be required to submit self-attested photocopies of all the relevant certificate and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
Application Fee: A Non-Refundable Application Fee of Rs. 500 /- UR Candidates and Bank charges of Rs. 60 /- shall be paid by the applicant to the bank. Application fee once paid will not be refunded on any account. Treasury challan in favour of Secretary, Mizoram Public Service Commission. PWD belonging not need to pay the fee.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates meeting above criteria may apply “online” on or before 17.10.17 before 06.00 P.M. and the payment of fees shall be made at the Branches of State Bank of India on or before 19.10.2017. APPLICANT WHO HAS COMPLETED THE TASK NO.:- 6 (i.e. “FINAL SUBMIT AND CONFIRM APPLICATION”) OF ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS SHALL ONLY BE CONSIDERED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESS.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Written Test / Interview as the case may be, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified. Candidates are required to submit ONLINE Application compulsorily. [ Reference Number: RE- ADVERTISEMENT NO. LO/4/2017 ]
- No other mode of payment i.e., Demand Draft, Money Order, Postal Order, Cheque etc. is acceptable.
- Mere submission of application and payment of fees do not guarantee the adequacy of candidature for being considered for the further selection process.
- No travelling fare will be paid to any candidates for attending the Written Test / Interview as the case may be.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for Submission of Application: 17/10/2017.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 17/10/2017.