Graduate Pass Govt. Jobs
Ministry of Environment and Forest Recruitment is looking for some of the fresh Indian candidates for the job of Scientist in 2017. Therefore, the interested candidates can apply for this post if they are willing to work with this organization. The last date for the application is 20-June-2017. There are 06 vacancies for this post. The candidates should have passed M. Sc/Ph. D. from Wildlife Sciences or Bachelors/ Doctorate degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering from a recognized university. For this Ministry of Environment and Forest Recruitment 2017 post, the age limit of the candidate should be between 20-40 years.
Those who are interested in working with Ministry of Environment and Forest Recruitment 2017 and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: Ministry of Environment and Forest Recruitment 2017
1.Post Name: Scientist
No of Vacancies: 06 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 78800-209200 /-
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates should have passed M. Sc/Ph. D. from Wildlife Sciences or Bachelors/ Doctorate degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering from a recognized university.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 20 years to 40 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these Graduate Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be an oral exam for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Application fees for these Jobs In India 2017
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: No Fee
- For Others: Rs.100/-
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is online. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in Delhi State Cancer. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 20-June-2017.