MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) is hiring suitable candidates for the post of Secretary. Eligible candidates may apply online from 29-09-2017 to 23-10-2017 till 11:59 PM. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Secretary (Group-A) Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.6600/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree in Marathi or Sanskrit subject & Master’s degree in Marathi or Sanskrit subject with 05 years of practical experience in administrative or executive post in a responsible position.
Age Limit: Candidates age should not exceed 45 years as on 01-01-2018.
Job Location: Maharashtra
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Sieve Test.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 524/- through Online Payment/ CSC/ Challan.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mpsc.gov.in/ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 29-09-2017 to 23-10-2017 till 11:59 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on the website www.mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
2. Click on Advertisement/ Notifications.
3. Again click on Online Application.
4. Select the desired post & read all instructions.
5. Fill all the details & submit the form.
6. Now take a print out of online application form for future use.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-09-2017.
Last Date to Apply Online: 23-10-2017 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Update SBI Challan: 24-10-2017 during bank hours.
- Apply Online: https://mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in/MPSC/MPSCHome.aspx