+12 Pass Govt. Job
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment is looking for some freshers candidates for recruiting for the posts of Technician 2017. The interested candidates can apply for this post. The last for the application is 22-June-2017. There are 08 vacancies for this post. The candidates who have passed 12th class passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject/ Diploma in Pharmacy from the board of technical education are eligible. For applying in Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment, the candidate should have Indian citizenship and the age should be between 15 to 25 years.
Those who are interested in working with Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment
1.Post Name: Technician
No of Vacancies: 08 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.2758/-
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed 12th class passed with Physics, Chemistry & Biology subject/ Diploma in Pharmacy from the board of technical education.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 15 years to 25 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these +12 Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Application fees for these Jobs In India 2017
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: No Fee
- For Others: Rs.50/-
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is offline. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 22-June-2017.
For online application- Apply Here