National Board of Accreditation Recruitment 2017 – System Administrator Posts: National Board of Accreditation has announced a notification for the recruitment of System Administrator vacancies on contract basis. Eligible candidates can apply online or offline on or before 23-06-2017. Other details like educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
National Board of Accreditation Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: System Administrator
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess MCA with 6‐8 years of relevant experience with knowledge of Windows Server (various versions), Firewalls, Routers, Switches, Virtualization (VMware, Azure, AWS etc.), Microsoft Exchange.
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nbaind.org or offline in the prescribed format along with relevant certificates to the office of Member Secretary, NBA on or before 23-06-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail ID
2. Log on the website www.nbaind.org.
3. Click on “Opportunities—–> Career Opportunities”.
4. Select the desired post & Click here to Apply Online.
5. Fill all the details & Click on submit button.
6. Take a print out of application form for future use.
Last Date for Submission of Online & Hard Copy of Applications: 23-06-2017.
For more details like emoluments & other information click on the link given below….