Graduate Pass Govt. Job
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment is looking for some freshers candidates for recruiting for the posts ofPGTs, TGTs 2017. The interested candidates can apply for this post. The last for the application is 15-June-2017. There are 351 vacancies for this post. The candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 50% in relevant subjects in all the years of B.Ed are eligible. For applying in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment, the candidate should have Indian citizenship and the age should be between 21 to 55 years.
Those who are interested in working with Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment
1.Post Name: PGTs
No of Vacancies: 155 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 26250 /-
2.Post Name: TGTs
No of Vacancies: 133 posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 26250/-
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed a Bachelor’s degree with minimum marks of 50% in relevant subjects in all the years of B.Ed.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 20 years to 62 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these Graduate Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is offline. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Recruitment. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 15-June-2017.
For online application- Click Here