National Brain Research Centre (NBRC) is hiring suitable candidates for the posts of R&D Engineer. Eligible candidates may download NBRC notification 2017 PDF and direct link apply on or before 03.10.2017 from the official website is available at http://www.nbrc.ac.in. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: R&D Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 26000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: B. Tech. (Electrical / Electronic / Computer Science/Biomedical) Minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 30 years
Job Location: Gurgaon (Haryana)
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interview.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates can log on to Official Website to NBRC careers page at http://www.nbrc.ac.in on or before 03.10.2017 thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Search for the NBRC 2017 Notification for R&D Engineer Vacancies / Download directly from this page
- Read all the Given requirements thoroughly
- Eligible candidates are advised to download Notification & application form
- Fill your academic qualification, skill, experience and other related information as per the instructions.
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Now, pay the application Fee as per the category
- Complete the NBRC Application Form with the essential data.
- Recheck and Submit the Application.
- Recheck and submit the application before the last date.
- Take a print out of NBRC 2017 application form
Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03.10.2017
- Detail Advertisement Link :http://www.nbrc.ac.in/admin/careers/nb210.pdf