National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Recruitment 2017
NCDIR Recruitment 2017 is hiring suitable candidates for the post of 13 Project Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Scientist. Eligible candidates may apply before 13 December 2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Senior Project Assistant (Upper Division Clerk) Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 17000/- (Per Month)
Post Name: Data Entry Operator (Grade A & B) Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 18000/- or Rs. 17000/- or Rs. 15732/- (Per Month)
Post Name: Scientist- (C & D) (Programmer/ Medical) Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 57660/- Rs. 72325/- or Rs. 75700/- (Per Month)
- For Senior Project Assistant (Upper Division Clerk): 12th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board or Graduate in any discipline from recognized university or A speed test of not less than 8000 key depression per hour through speed test on computer.
- For Data Entry Operator (Grade A & B): Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from recognized board with DEOACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute or A speed test of not less than 8000 key depression per hour through speed test on computer.
- For Scientist- (C & D) (Programmer/ Medical): Post Graduate Degree (MD/ MS/ DNB or equivalent) after MBBS or equivalent or Postgraduate diploma in medical subjects after MBBS or MBBS / BDS/ Graduate degree in Indian systems of Medicine degree or 1st class Master’s Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Computer Science from recognized institution/ university or B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology from a recognized institution/ university
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 28 years for Senior Project Assistant, 25/28 years for Data Entry Operator & 40/45 years for Scientist.
Job Location: Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Selection Process: Selection will be based Interview/ Skill test.
Application Fee: There is no application Fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply Online through www.ncdirindia.org on or before 13.12.2017.
National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Nirmal Bhawan-ICMR Complex (II Floor), Poojanahalli, Kannamangala Post, Bengaluru–562110.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.12.2017
- Date of Interview: 14.12.2017 at 02:30 PM
Details Advertisement Link: http://www.ncdirindia.org/career/Advt_24_11_2017.pdf
Apply Online: http://www.ncdirindia.org/career.aspx