NIRTH Recruitment – 03 Technical Assistant & Field Worker Vacancy – Walk-in-interview 16 October 2017
National Institute for Research in Tribal Health (NIRTH) is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 03 Technical Assistant & Field Worker. Walk-in-interview 16 October 2017. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Technical Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.31000/- (per month)
- Post Name : Laboratory Technician
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.18000/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- For Technical Assistant : Graduate in science/relevant subject from a recognized university or Master’s Degree in Zoology/Entomology.
- For Field Worker : 12th pass in science subject and 2 year field and laboratory experience or Two year diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization
Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 30 years as on 13.09.2016
Job Location : Jabalpur (Madhya Pradesh)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Interview.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with Prescribed application form, original & Copies of certificates at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Date of Interview : 16.10.2017 at 10.00 AM
Important Links :
- Advertisement Link : http://www.nirth.res.in/advertisement/ZIKAV-JEV_project_advt.pdf
- Application Form :http://www.nirth.res.in/advertisement/application_form_project1.pdf