NMPT Recruitment 2017
New Mangalore Port Trust (NMPT) is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 07 Senior Manager & Deputy Manager on contract Basis. Apply before 30 November 2017. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Senior Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 85000/- (per month)
- Post Name : Deputy Manager
- No. of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 65000/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- For Senior Manager : Any recognized degree with Post Graduate Degree/MBA/equivalent qualification from a recognized National/ International University or Post Management Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/Public Relations from recognized National/ International University or Graduate degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized National/ International University.
- For Deputy Manager : Post Graduate degree in Environment Engineering (or) Equivalent from a recognized National/ International University or Degree in Law from a recognized National/International University or Graduate degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering
from a recognized National/ International University or Post Graduate Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communication/ Journalism/Public Relations from recognized National/ International University.
Age Limit : As per rules
Job Location : Mangalore (Karnataka)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on interview.
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.500/- through Demand Draft in favour of
FA&CAO, New Mangalore Port Trust payable at Mangalore.
How to Apply : Interested Candidate may apply in prescribed application from along with attested photocopies of relevant documents, experience certificate & latest passport size photograph send to the Secretary, New Mangalore Port Trust, Panambur, Mangalore – 575 010 on or before 30.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date For Submission of Application : 30.11.2017
Important Links :
- Advertisement & Application Form: http://newmangaloreport.gov.in:8080/docs/vacancy/indian_national.pdf