NPCIL Recruitment 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 4 Stipendiary Trainee & Scientific Assistant on Contract basis. Apply before 21 December 2017. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Stipendiary Trainee
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.16000/- (per month)
- Post Name : Scientific Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 01 Post
- Pay Scale : Rs.35400/- (per month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Stipendiary Trainee : B.Sc. with a minimum of 60% marks. B.Sc. shall be with Physics
as principal and Chemistry/Mathematics/Statistics/ Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Chemistry as principal and Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Electronics & Computer Science as subsidiary OR with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects with equal weightage.
- For Scientific Assistant : Diploma in Engineering (3 years after S.S.C)OR HSC + 2 years Diploma course in Engineering (Approved by AICTE).
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 years For Stipendiary Trainee & 18 to 30 years for Scientific Assistant As on 21.12.2017
Job Location : Uttar Pradesh
NPCIL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Examination & Personal Interview.
Application Fee : There is no application Fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested photo copy of certificate, Document & envelope containing the Application Form should be superscribed “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF __________________”send to Manager (HRM), Kaiga Site, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, PO: Kaiga, via: Karwar,
Uttara Kannada District, Karnataka State, PIN- 581 400. on or before 21.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 21.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement & Application Form Link : http://www.npcil.nic.in/main/JobsRecent.aspx