NPCIL Recruitment 2017
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 56 Scientific Assistant & Technician (Category-II) on regular basis. Apply Online before 25 October 2017. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Stipendiary Trainees /(Scientific Assistant)
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.9300/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Stipendiary Trainees /Technician (Category-II)
- No. of Vacancy : 50 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.6200/- (Per Month)
Discipline Wise Vacancy :
- Fitter : 18 Posts
- Electrician : 13 Posts
- Welder : 05 Posts
- Electronic : 03 Posts
- Instrumentation : 03 Posts
- AC Mechanic : 02 Posts
- Carpenter : 02 Posts
- Mason : 01 Post
- Plumber : 01 Post
- Turner : 01 Post
- Miller : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria :
Educational Qualification :
- For Scientific Assistant : Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or B.Sc Degree.
- For Technician : SSC with not less than 50% marks in Science and Mathematics individually and 2 years ITI certificate (For Trades for which the duration of the ITI course is less than 2 years, the candidates shall have atleast one year relevant working experience after completion of the course.
Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 18 to 25 for Scientific Assistant & 18 to 24 years for Technician As on 25.10.2017
Job Location : Tarapur (Maharashtra)
NPCIL Selection Process : Selection will be based on Written Test and Trade/Skill Test.
Application Fee : There is no application Fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the link given below.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 30.09.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form : 25.10.2017
Important Links :
- Advertisement Link : https://npcilcareers.co.in/taps2017/documents/Advt.pdf
- Apply Online : https://npcilcareers.co.in/TAPS2017/candidate/Default.aspx