ONGC(Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited) is hiring suitable candidates for the post of 05 Field Medical Officer. Eligible candidates may report for a Walk-in-interview on 09 October 2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Field Medical Officer Vacancy
No. of Vacancy: 05
Pay Scale: Rs. 75,000/- Per Month
Educational Criteria: MBBS having valid Registration with MCI as per IMC Act 1956
Experience: 3 – 5 years
Age Criteria: Not Specified
Job Location: Agartala
- Bio-data in prescribed format typed on A4 size papers (Format given below).
2. Original certificate with one set of photocopies of qualification, Birth, Registration certificate of council/Institute and experience if any, duly self-attested by candidate.
3. Two Passport size photographs to be affixed in the application format.
4. Caste certificates, if applicable.
5. Photo ID proof (i.e. PAN card / Driving Licence / Company’s ID card / Voter ID card) any one.
6. All the copies of credentials/Certificates submitted by the candidates need to be self-attested only.
7. Prescribed Application format can be downloaded from www.ongcindia.com
Terms and Conditions:
Selected candidates shall be required to work at Drill sites/ Production installations (21 /14 days on/off pattern) depending on the requirement. Engagement is purely temporary on contract basis for the period up to 30.06.2018 and can be terminated by giving one month’s notice from either side. No claim for regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of their having worked on contract basis will be entertained. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Only Indian Nationals need to apply. The qualification for the above posts should be from recognized university. Permanent Registration Certificate Medical Council of India is necessary.Candidature of candidates submitting false certificates or suppression / submission of incorrect Information shall be liable for disqualification / rejection at any stage. Engagement on contract will be subject to medical fitness. 9. NOC from concerned employer in case the applicant is working in any Govt. organization/PSU.
Selection Process: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Application Fee: There is no Application Fee.
How to Apply: Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may report for a Walk-in-interview as per above along with duly filled in application format. Application format may be downloaded from www.ongcindia.com. Registration for Walk-ininterview will be closed at 10:30 hrs. sharp on the respective date i.e 09.10.2017. (Advertisement No.05/2017- Tripura Asset)
VENUE: ONGC Guest House, ONGC South Colony, Badharghat, Agartala
REGISTRATION TIME: 09.30 hours to 10.30 hours
Dates to Remember:
Walk-In-Interview on: 09.10.2017.