ONGC Recruitment 2017 (Rajahmundry), Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited is hiring suitable candidates for the post of 385 Apprentices. Eligible candidates may apply before 03 November 2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Apprentices Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 385 Posts
Discipline wise Vacancy:
- Accountant-06 posts
- Cabin/Room Attendant-03 post
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant-10 posts
- Electrician-50 posts
- Electronics Mechanic-04 posts
- Fitter-91 posts
- Housekeeper (Corporate)-03 posts
- IT and Electronics System Maintenance-10 posts
- Instrument Mechanic-16 post
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)-18 posts
- Library Assistant-02 posts
- Machinist/Turner-04 posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)-02 posts
- Mechanic Diesel-82 posts
- Secretarial Assistant-52 posts
- Store Keeper-05 posts
- Surveyor-02 posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric)-25 posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
- For Accountant,Cabin/Room Attendant,Secretarial Assistant,Store Keeper the minimum qualification is 12th class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
- For Laboratory Assistant (chemical Plant) the minimum qualification is 3 years full time BSC in Physics/Chemistry).
- For Surveyor and Welder (Gas & Electric) the minimum qualification is Full time regular ITI Course in their relevant trade.
- Remaining all posts the essential qualification is trade certificate in their related disciplines.
- For post wise academic and experience details you may refer official notification.
- Minimum age limit for candidates is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit for candidates is 24 years.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on their merit obtained in exam.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
- Go to http://www.ongcindia.com
- Click on the required notification.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the details in the application form.
- Attach all necessary documents like aadhar card, photograph, date of birth certificate etc.
- Mention name of the post on the envelope.
- Send to below given address.
I/C HR-ER,ONGC Rajahmundry,Godavari Bhavan,Padmavathi Nagar,Rajahmundry,Andhra Pradesh 533106.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16.10.2017.
- Closing Date for Apply Online: 03.11.2017
Detailed Advertisement & Application form Link: http://www.ongcindia.com/wps/wcm/reportspdf/common/1961_Rajahmundry.pdf