OPSC Recruitment 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 65 Assistant Agriculture Officer for SC category in class-II (Group-B) under Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment Department. Apply Online before 18 December 2017 . All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Agriculture Officer
- No. of Vacancy : 65 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 4600/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should have Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualification from any of the recognized Universities or Institution.
- Age Limit : Minimum and Maximum age limit is 21 to 32 years as on 01.01.2017
Job Location : Odisha
Selection Process : Selection will be based on Career Assessment & Viva Voice Test.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the link given below. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents to The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 26.12.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 17.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application : 18.12.2017
- Last Date For Receipt of Hard copy Online Application : 26.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.opsc.gov.in/Admin/ContAttach/101718.pdf
- Apply Online : http://www.opsconline.gov.in/