Paradip Port Trust is hiring suitable candidates for the post of Deputy Secretary. Eligible candidates may apply before 21-October-2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Deputy Secretary Vacancy
No. of Vacancy: 01
Pay Scale: Rs. 24900 – 50500/-
Educational Criteria: Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate Degree/Diploma or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Paradip Port Trust Recruitment 2017
Age Criteria: Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 40 Years. Go through Paradip Port Trust official Notification 2017 for more reference
Job Location: Odisha
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Short Listing, Interview
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
- Log on to Paradip Port Trust Careers Page at official website to www.paradipport.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
- Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
- Take a print out of application form
- Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
- Ensure the information provided is correct & Make Payments
- Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to “Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha- 754142” by post so as to reach us by 21.10.2017.
Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 18.09.2017
- Last date for Submission of Application: 21.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21.10.2017
Paradip Port Trust Official Website Career Page Link: http://www.paradipport.gov.in/