Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd. (PGCIL) Recruitment 2017
PGCIL Recruitment 2017 is hiring suitable candidates for the post of 115 Diploma Trainee, Assistant & Officer Trainee. Eligible candidates may apply before 14 December 2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Diploma Trainee Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 85 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 16000/- (Per Month)
Post Name: Assistant (Finance) Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 22 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 12500-27500/- (Per Month)
Post Name: Junior Officer Trainee Vacancy
No of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 16500/- (Per Month)
- For Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science / Computer Engineering/Information Technology Engineering from recognized Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- For Assistant (Finance): B.Com. from a recognized University/College with 1st division and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For Junior Officer Trainee: Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 28 years for Assistant & 27 years for all others posts as on 20.09.2017
Job Location: All India
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Written Test/Computer Based Test & & Computer Skill Test.
Application Fee: Candidate have to pay Rs.200/- for Assistant and Rs.300/- for all others posts through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking or Bank Challan. SC/ST/Ex-SM/PwD candidates are exempted from payment of Application fees
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 30.11.2017 to 14.12.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with All mark-sheets (year-wise/semester-wise) Degree/Diploma self-attested documents send to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9279, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110 051 on or before 26.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2017
- Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 14.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 26.12.2017
- Last Date for Deposit of fee through bank challan: 18.12.2017
Details Advertisement Link: https://www.powergridindia.com/sites/default/files/NR1_Recruitment_Detailed_Advertisement_2017_3.pdf