Government of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017
Public Works Department, Government of Tamil Nadu is hiring suitable candidates for the position of Graduate Apprentices & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. Apply before 12 December 2017. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Graduate Apprentices
- No of Vacancy : 325 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 4984/- (Per Month)
- Post Name : Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
- No of Vacancy : 175 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 3542/- (Per Month)
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Graduate Apprentices : Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
- For Technician (Diploma) Apprentices : Diploma in Engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government in relevant discipline.
- Age Limit : As per Apprenticeship Rules
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Selection Process : Selection will be based on percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the link given below .
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 22.11.2017
- Last Date for Enrolling in NATS portal : 11.12.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application in PWD Portal : 12.12.2017
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.boatsr-apprentice.tn.nic.in/PWD.pdf
- Steps : http://www.boatsr-apprentice.tn.nic.in/STEPS.pdf
- Apply Online : https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/login/user_login.action