Graduate Pass Govt. Jobs
Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Recruitment is looking for some of the fresh Indian candidates for the job of Assistant Blacksmith in 2017. Therefore, the interested candidates can apply for this post if they are willing to work with this organization. The last date for the application is 31-May-2017. There are 03 vacancies for this post. The candidates should have passed 12th with relevant ITI trade course from any government institution. For this Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Recruitment 2017 for Assitant Blacksmith, the age limit of the candidate should be between 18-27 years.
Those who are interested in working with Medical Service Board Recruitment 2017 and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Recruitment 2017
1.Post Name: Assistant Blacksmith
No of Vacancies: 03 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.19900-63200 /-
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates should have passed 12th with relevant ITI trade course from any government institution.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 18 years to 27 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these Graduate Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be a trade test for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is online. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in Rashtrapati Sachivalaya Recruitment 2017 . The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 31-May-2017.
For online application-Apply Here