SCDCC Bank Recruitment 2018
The South Canara District Central Co-operative Bank Ltd (SCDCC Bank) is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 127 Second Division Clerk & Computer Programmer. Apply Online before 10 January 2018. All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Second Division Clerk
- No of Vacancy : 125 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 21110-47120/-
- Post Name : Computer Programmer
- No of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 31320-75905/-
Eligibility Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Second Division Clerk : MCA of any recognized University in India or B.E. in Computer Science or M.Sc. in Computer Science obtained by attending regular course of classes with above 50% marks.
- For Computer Programmer : Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 50% marks and above (aggregate of 3 years) Or A Post Graduation Degree of any recognized University in India with minimum of 45% marks and above in any Degree (aggregate of 3 years) And Diploma in Computer Application or any other course in Computer with minimum of 6 months course.
- Nationality : Indian
- Age Limit : Maximum age limit is 40 years for SC & ST, 38 years for Backward community and 35 years for others as on 10.01.2018
Job Location : Mangalore (Karnataka)
Selection Process : Selection will be made on Written test & Interview.
Application Fee : SC & ST Candidates have to pay Rs.300/- and Rs.500/- for Others through Pay- in-slip or by draft /pay order in favour of “The S.C.D.C.C Bank Ltd., Mangalore”
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://scdccbank.com and download hard copy of Online application along with DD, passport size photo send to The Chief Executive Officer, The South Canara District Central Cooperative Bank Ltd., Kodialbail, Mangalore – 575 003 on or before 10.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application : 10.01.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://scdccbank.com/notification.pdf
- Instruction : http://scdccbank.com/instructions.pdf
- Apply Online : http://scdccbank.com/online_application.php