Graduate Pass Govt. Job
State Bank of India Recruitment is looking for some freshers candidates for recruiting for the posts ofSenior Vice President 2017. The interested candidates can apply for this post. The last for the application is 25-May-2017. There are 05 vacancies for this post. The candidates who have passed a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible. For applying in State Bank of India Recruitment, the candidate should have Indian citizenship and the age should be between 20 to 40 years.
Those who are interested in working with State Bank of India Recruitment and meets the whole eligibility criteria can read further details in the same article. The candidates are advised to read the information carefully before applying.
Name of Department: State Bank of India Recruitment
1.Post Name: Senior Vice President
No of Vacancies: 05 posts
Pay Scale: Not Mention
Eligibility Criteria for these Jobs
- Educational Criteria: The candidates who have passed a Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Nationality Criteria: The candidates with Indian citizenship only are allowed to apply for this post.
- Age Criteria: The age limit of the candidate for this post will be between 20 years to 40 years.
Process of Selection Of these Job
The candidate who clears all the eligibility criteria for these Graduate Pass Govt. Jobs will be selected according to their performances in various rounds of tests organized. The following are the number of rounds for the selection:
- There will be a written exam for the selection.
- There will be an oral test for the selection.
- There will be interview for the selection.
Application fees for these Jobs In India 2017
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM: Rs.100/-
- For Others: Rs.600/-
Procedure to Apply for These Jobs
The only way to apply for these jobs is online. There is no other way for the application for the jobs in State Bank of India Recruitment. The candidates can apply by following the official link for the purpose.
Dates to Remember
The last for the online process is 25-May-2017.
For online application- Apply Here