UPSC Recruitment 2018 | 32 Assistant Legal Adviser, Assistant Director Vacancy | January 2018 Govt. Jobs
UPSC Recruitment 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is hiring suitable candidates for the position of 09 Assistant Legal Adviser, Assistant Director & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 11 January 2018 All the details are given below.
Job Details :
- Post Name : Assistant Legal Adviser
- No of Vacancy : 04 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.67700-208700/- (per month)
- Post Name : Assistant Director
- No of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.15600 -39100/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5400/-
Eligible Criteria :
- Educational Qualification :
- For Assistant Legal Adviser : Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in law from a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Assistant Director : Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the compulsory subject or with Hindi Medium. Or Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with Hindi as one of the compulsory subjects at 10+2 level.
- Age : Maximum age limit is 40 years for Assistant Legal Adviser & 35 years Assistant Director as on 11.01.2017
Job Location : All India
UPSC Selection Process : Selection will be based on Interview.
Application Fee : The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by depositing the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates who are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply : Interested Candidates may apply online through the link given below.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 11.01.2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee at bank : 12.01.2018
Important Links :
- Detail Advertisement Link : http://www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Adv_24_2017_Eng_Final.pdf
- Apply Online : https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php