Union Bank of India is hiring suitable candidates for the post of 200 Credit Officer. Eligible candidates may apply before 21 October 2017. All the necessary details are provided below.
Post Name: Credit Officer (Grade II) Vacancy
No. of Vacancy: 200
Pay Scale: Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950/-
- Candidates should be complete their Graduation Degree in the related field from an authorized Institution/ University.
- Aspirants must have scored minimum 60 percentile marks in their qualifying degree.
- Candidate age should be above than 23 years and must be below than 32 years to be eligible for the 200 Union Bank of India Credit Officer Jobs.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the bank rules and regulations.
Job Location: All Over India
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of following rounds which will be conducted by the Union Bank of India officials:-
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.600/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee – Rs.100/-
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates should access the Union Bank of India official website.
- Now find out the UBI Credit Officer Jobs Notification from the career section.
- Have a look at the eligibility criteria details and hit apply online button.
- Fill up the UBI Credit Officer Application Form and enclosed the scanned copies of the necessary documents.
- Get the application form hard copy and click on the submit button.
Dates to Remember:
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application -> 04/10/2017
- Closing date for Online Registration of Application -> 21/10/2017 up to 24:00 Hours.
- Tentative date of Online Examination -> 25/11/2017
- Closure for editing application details -> 21/10/2017
- Last date for printing your application -> 05/11/2017
- Online Fee Payment -> 04/10/2017 to 21/10/2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 21/10/2017.
- Apply Online: http://ibps.sifyitest.com/ubicom2oct17/